At Case Studies Wine School we offer classroom courses in both the evening and during the day.
There are a number of benefits to taking a classroom course:
- All wine samples are included
- Weekly opportunity to meet with a tutor
- Networking with like-minded students
WSET Level 1, 2 and 3 courses are offered as evening and daytime courses.
For each course students will receive:
- A programme of evening/daytime classes to attend
- WSET study materials
- Weekly assignments – feedback will be given on all assignments submitted, progress will be monitored via the assignments
- Access to a tutor by email or telephone Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm unless otherwise specified
- Access to the course Dropbox folder containing presentations and review materials
- The appropriate WSET examination
For course information, registration dates and prices or to register please use the following links:
Please get in touch if you have any further questions: