WSET Level 2 and 3 are offered as Online/Distance Learning courses.
Case Studies Wine School’s online / distance learning courses are a great opportunity for students that are looking for the flexibility to study at their own pace and organise their own study plans. It is ideal for anyone who due to work or family commitments is unable to attend evening or daytime courses or for candidates who would find it difficult to travel into Edinburgh on a regular basis.
Students will receive:
- WSET study materials.
- Access to the CSWS online classroom including
- a study plan
- reading list
- recommended sample list
- Powerpoint presentations
- video & audio recordings
- Online tests and mock exams
- Feedback on all assignments submitted
- Access to an individually assigned tutor by email or telephone Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm
- Full support and weekly updates and check ins from the assigned tutor
- And for WSET Level 3 online students a tasting and theory tutorial held in Edinburgh prior to the examination.
Students can register at any time within the 6 month registration period. It is recommended that students allow 4 months for L3 and 2 months for L2.
Candidates will automatically be registered for the next scheduled public examination unless progress has not been satisfactory or the student requests an alternative date. Private examinations are available on request.
Distance learning/online courses require discipline from the student. It can be hard to find the motivation to study regularly. In order to help prepare candidates thoroughly for the examination I provide a full study support service and will be in regular contact with the candidate to ensure they are fully prepared for the examination.
For course information, registration dates and prices or to register please use the following links:
Please get in touch if you have any further questions: